Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
Learn From Experts
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Understanding of enterprise switching and routing
- Knowledge of TCP/IP services
- Experience with firewalls and firewall rule sets
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course or VCA-DCV certification
- Characterize the evolution of the software-defined data center through learning VMware NSX Program.
- Configure and deploy VMware NSX components for management and control.
- Define basic VMware NSX layer 2 networking.
- Construct, deploy, and use logical switch networks using VMware NSX V6.2 Course principles.
- Arrange VMware NSX L2 bridging.
- Compose and use all main features of the NSX Edge services gateway.
- Design NSX Edge firewall rules to restrict network traffic.
- Form VMware NSX distributed firewall rules to restrict network traffic.
- Shape the Service Composer policies
- Configure an identity-aware firewall.
- Illustrate VMware NSX data security through all comprehensive study material
- Use the cross-vCenter VMware NSX feature
What will you learn?
- Get an overview of the core building blocks for NSX
- Get to know how to deploy NSX (Manager, Controller, Host preparation, and more)
- Understand routing with DLR and Edges
- Build a firewall with DLR and Edges™
- See an overview of other stateful Edge Services (LB and VPN)
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Introductions and course logistics
- Course objectives
- Describe the evolution of the software-defined data center
- Describe VMware vSphere®
- Describe VMware NSX
- Understand the management, control, and data planes
- Describe VMware NSX® Manager™
- Describe the VMware NSX® Controller™ cluster
- Describe Ethernet fundamentals
- Describe VMware vSphere® Distributed Switch™
- Describe switch link aggregation
- Describe VLAN
- Describe VXLAN logical switch networks
- Describe VMware NSX Controller replication
- Discuss routing protocols
- Describe the VMware NSX logical router
- Describe the NSX Edge services gateway
- Understand L2 bridging and use cases
- Describe L2 software bridging
- Describe L2 hardware bridging
- Describe network address translation
- Describe load balancing
- Describe high availability
- Describe virtual private networking
- Configure L2 VPN
- Configure IPsec VPN
- Configure SSL VPN-Plus
- Describe the NSX Edge firewall
- Describe the VMware NSX distributed firewall
- Describe VMware NSX data security
- Describe the Service Composer
- Describe the identity-aware firewall
- Understand the cross-vCenter VMware NSX feature
- Identify the benefits of the cross-vCenter VMware NSX feature
- Configure the cross-vCenter VMware NSX feature
- Discuss the deployment models for cross-vCenter VMware NSX
Senior Business Analyst
No, we are not an authorized training partner for VMware and we are conducting our own track of courses on virtualization and storage technologies
- For any IT infra organization, your skills in the product is the major concern than the certifications you possess. In tune with this philosophy, all the IT organizations like Microsoft, Cisco and the like will permit you to appear for their international certifications without attending their official training.
- But VMware holds a different policy regarding their certification process for VCP. Even if you can appear for the VCP exam through Pearson VUE and pass the exam, your e-certificate will not be generated until you appear for a mandatory Install, Configure, Manage boot camp.
- First of all, the ICM camp offered by VMware is just a mandatory certification prerequisite for the VCP exam. The topics covered on the ICM is not sufficient even for your VCP examination. The camp does not even cover the installation of the ESXi host on the beginning and all the industry relevant topics like distributed switch , Host profile ,vCenter -ODBC connectivity , Backup solutions ,upgradation from previous 4.x generation products, Physical to virtual conversion are not part of the ICM.
- The storage management is one of the critical part of the software defined datacenter and the ICM covers only some basic slides of the storage part and no practical hands on is imparted on storage management . in short, Official training will suit you if you are already aware about the data center and storage management and networking and already implemented a VMware infrastructure in your environment and just want to get your class ID for the e-certificate of VCP.Our training session is focused on an individual already comfortable with Microsoft and Cisco networks and who wish to get an in depth hands on session in virtualization and storage technologies.