Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
Learn From Experts
- Managing containers and container images.
- Creating custom container images.
- Describing the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes.
- Troubleshooting application deployment issues.
- Controlling access to projects using groups and role-based access control (RBAC).
- Configuring service and container networking.
- Exposing applications to clients external to the cluster using TLS encryption.
- Configuring network isolation between services and applications utilizing network policies.
- Configuring application scheduling using labels and selectors.
- Limiting compute resource usage of applications with resource limits and quotas.
- Installing Kubernetes Operators with the web console
- System/Software Architects willing to understand the features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster.
- System Administrators interested in the ongoing management of clusters and containerized applications.
- Cluster Operators who want to manage access to cluster resources by users and applications.
- Site Reliability Engineers involved in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster.
- Individuals who wish to complete the Red Hat Specialist in OpenShift Administration certification.
- The Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) credential or equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience.
About the Exam
Skills Tested: Creating, Configuring, and Managing a Cloud App Platform
using Red Hat OpenShift Container.
Certification Awarded: The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration.
Exam Format: Performance-based Evaluation.
Duration: 3 Hours.
Cost: $400 (Region-specific).
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Red Hat Accredited Content
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Describing how applications run in containers orchestrated by the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Provisioning a service using container technology.
- Modifying prebuilt container images for creating and managing containerized services.
- Managing the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
- Designing/Coding a Dockerfile for building a custom container image.
- Using OpenShift Container Platform for deploying single container applications.
- Deploying applications that are containerized utilizing multiple container images.
- Explaining the architecture of OpenShift Container Platform.
- Describing OpenShift installation methods and verifying the health of a newly installed cluster.
- Configuring authentication with the HTPasswd identity provider and assigning roles to users and groups.
- Restricting permissions of applications using security context constraints and protecting access credentials using secrets.
- Troubleshooting OpenShift software-defined networking (SDN) and configuring network policies.
- Controlling the nodes on which a pod runs.
- Controlling the size of an OpenShift cluster.
- Performing a cluster update.
- Utilizing the web console for managing a Red Hat OpenShift cluster.
- Verifying, managing, and troubleshooting an OpenShift cluster for enterprise use.
It can be appropriately described as a hardened distribution of Kubernetes, enabling quick application development/deployment and portability of applications or operational processes across cloud providers and traditional data centers.
The DO285 training equips your administrators with the critical skills needed to configure/manage Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform clusters for supporting highly available, resilient and scalable containerized applications.
Yes, on OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.
Yes, it combines the content from Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180) and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) courses.
The DO285 Containers, Kubernetes & Red Hat OpenShift Administration II course prepares you for the Red Hat Specialist in OpenShift Administration EX280 exam.
Two options: Enroll in two courses [Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180) and Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280)] Or choose the Containers, Kubernetes & Red Hat OpenShift Administration II (DO285) training.
Skills for performing ‘Day 2’ operations on the OpenShift Container platform, managing users/control access to resources, configuring networking components and application deployment, and managing the features of cluster operations (pod scheduling and cluster scaling).
Yes! Clearing EX280 makes you a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration. At the same time, it counts towards becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also admired as the top Red Hat learning partner. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable OpenShift Container Platform opportunities.