Learn from experts
- Application Developers
- System Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- PLSQL Developer
This Course teaches you how to:
- Oracle SQL 12 c Course enables you to write sub queries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators
- SQL 12c Certification is all inclusive in familiarizing you with report aggregated data using group functions
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Identify the major structural components of the Oracle Database 12c.
- Manage objects with data dictionary views.
- Manage schema objects.
- Use scalar and correlated sub-queries and Utilize views to display data.
SQL stands for Structured Query Language , and it is used to communicate with the Database. This is a standard language used to perform tasks such as retrieval, updation, insertion and deletion of data from a database.Standard SQL Commands are Select.
Database is nothing but an organized form of data for easy access, storing, retrieval and managing of data. This is also known as structured form of data which can be accessed in many ways.Example: School Management Database, Bank Management Database.
A primary key is a combination of fields which uniquely specify a row. This is a special kind of unique key, and it has implicit NO
A Unique key constraint uniquely identified each record in the database. This provides uniqueness for the column or set of columns.A Primary key constraint has automatic unique constraint defined on it. But not, in the case of Unique Key.There can be many unique constraint defined per table, but only one Primary key constraint defined per table.
A foreign key is one table which can be related to the primary key of another table. Relationship needs to be created between two tables by referencing foreign key with the primary key of another table.
This is a keyword used to query data from more tables based on the relationship between the fields of the tables. Keys play a major role when JOINs are used.
A DB query is a code written in order to get the information back from the database. Query can be designed in such a way that it matched with our expectation of the result set. Simply, a question to the Database.
A subquery is a query within another query. The outer query is called as main query, and inner query is called subquery. SubQuery is always executed first, and the result of subquery is passed on to the main query.