Oracle PLSQL 12 c Training Program covers over 8 hours of instructor-led training
Procure knowledge on database development tools through Oracle PLSQL12 c Certification program
Oracle PLSQL 12 c study material encompasses hands-on exercise for better understanding by the professionals
Internationally acclaimed Subject Matter Expertise with 25+ years of Industry and Training Experience
What Will You Learn?
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who want to know database programming language basics.
- Database programmers who want to develop stored procedures, functions, packages and more
- Portal Developer
- PLSQL Developer
- Application Developer
- Database Administrator
- System Analysts
- Forms Developer
- Technical Consultant
Recommended Related Training Courses:
- Oracle Database: SQL Tuning for Developers
- Oracle Database 12c: Analytic SQL for Data Warehousing
Oracle 11g Certified.
- 1-day Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- This course gives us the introduction to PL/SQL and then explores the benefits of this powerful programming language.
- Through hands-on instruction from expert Oracle instructors, you'll learn to develop stored procedures, functions, packages and more
Mr. Pravin Pawar
Mr. Clemente Gatbonton
Oracle PL/SQL is a procedural language that has both interactive SQL and procedural programming language constructs such as iteration, conditional branching.
PL/SQL uses block structure as its basic structure. Anonymous blocks or nested blocks can be used in PL/SQL.Master PL/SQL, in this PL/SQL certification training.
- A PL/SQL program unit associated with a particular database table is called a database trigger. It is used for :
- Audit data modifications.
- Log events transparently.
- Enforce complex business rules.
- Maintain replica tables
- Derive column values
- Implement Complex security authorizations
- Any of the constant, variable or parameter has a data type depending on which the storage constraints, format and range of values and operations are determined.
- A PL/SQL package consists of
- PL/SQL table and record TYPE statements
- Procedures and Functions
- Variables ( tables, scalars, records, etc.) and constants
- Exception names and pragmas for relating an error number with an exception
- It provides several benefits like
- Enforced Information Hiding: It offers the liberty to choose whether to keep data private or public
- Top-down design: You can design the interface to the code hidden in the package before you actually implemented the modules themselves
- Object persistence: Objects declared in a package specification behaves like a global data for all PL/SQL objects in the application. You can modify the package in one module and then reference those changes to another module
- Object oriented design: The package gives developers strong hold over how the modules and data structures inside the package can be used
- Guaranteeing transaction integrity: It provides a level of transaction integrity
- Performance improvement: The RDBMS automatically tracks the validity of all program objects stored in the database and enhance the performance of packages.
- Tracing code is a crucial technique to measure the code performance during the runtime. Different methods for tracing includes
- DBMS_SESSION and DBMS_MONITOR
- trcsess and tkproof utilities
- Function: The main purpose of a PL/SQL function is generally to compute and return a single value. A function has a return type in its specification and must return a value specified in that type.
- Procedure: A procedure does not have a return type and should not return any value but it can have a return statement that simply stops its execution and returns to the caller. A procedure is used to return multiple values otherwise it is generally similar to a function.
- Package: A package is schema object which groups logically related PL/SQL types , items and subprograms. You can also say that it is a group of functions, procedure, variables and record type statement. It provides modularity, due to this facility it aids application development. It is used to hide information from unauthorized users.
- A stored procedure is a sequence of statement or a named PL/SQL block which performs one or more specific functions. It is similar to a procedure in other programming languages. It is stored in the database and can be repeatedly executed. It is stored as schema object. It can be nested, invoked and parameterized.
- Learn more about PL/SQL Collections & Records.
A cursor is a temporary work area created in a system memory when an SQL statement is executed.A cursor contains information on a select statement and the row of data accessed by it. This temporary work area stores the data retrieved from the database and manipulate this data. A cursor can hold more than one row, but can process only one row at a time. Cursor are required to process rows individually for queries.
test ans 3