Azure certified instructors
Microsoft partner for Azure certifications
Highly interactive sessions
98.5% exam pass rate
The Microsoft Azure AI-100 certification training is intended at:
- Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
- IoT Specialists
- Cloud Solution Architects
- Software developers keen to explore and build AI solutions on Azure
- Aspirants who wish to appear for Microsoft’s AI-100 exam
- Professionals who wish to be known as Microsoft Certified: AI Engineer Associate
Candidates applying for the AI-100 course training are expected to have:
- Basic understanding and knowledge of IT architecture
- Working experience in software development, especially using REST APIs
- Knowledge of application development in the cloud
- An understanding of Azure storage technologies
The AI-100 Microsoft Azure technology course aims at training candidates on implementing:
- Natural language processing solutions
- Computer vision solutions
- Conversational AI solutions
- Knowledge mining solutions
- Azure Cognitive Services solutions
About The Examination
Exam: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution (AI-100) exam
Exam Code: AI-100
No. of Questions: 62
Exam Duration: 220 minutes
Passing Score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
DOMAIN-WISE WEIGHTAGE (in %)
Analyze solution requirements: 25 to 30%
Design AI solutions: 40-45%
Implement and monitor AI solutions: 25-30%
A NEW VERSION OF THIS EXAM, AI-102 IS AVAILABLE.
THE AI-100 EXAM REMAINS VALID UNTIL JUNE 30, 2021, 11:59 PM.
Microsoft Azure AI-100 Certificate Validity
The AI-100 certificate is valid for 2 years.
After attending this course, candidates will be able to:
- Analyze requirements for AI solutions
- Recommend appropriate tools and technologies
- Design and implement AI solutions that meet performance and scalability requirements
- Prepare well and pass the AI-100 certificate exam
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
The student will learn about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions.
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
The Microsoft Azure AI-100 course includes training resources including training videos, practice questions and mock tests for intensive preparation for the AI-100 certification exam.
Candidates appearing for the AI-100 certification exam must possess knowledge in the following areas:
- Understanding of components required for accessible data storage options and Azure AI portfolio
- Anticipating scenarios for designing custom API to cater to specific requirements
- Knowledge for recommending solutions that employ open-source technologies
- Design and implementation of Azure Cognitive Services and AI apps
This course is a 3-day training program.
After successful completion of the certification exam, the certificate remains valid for 2 years.
The cost of this Microsoft Azure Certification is $165 USD.