5-Days Training Course
Earn 31 CPDs
Professional and Accredited Trainers
Mock Exams And Practice Tests
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer Certification Course
Organizations mandatorily need a secure, well-established, IT Service Management System in place to achieve confidence and support from clients as well as customers. The ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer Program ensures that professionals possess the knowledge and skills necessary for the smooth functioning of ITSMS in an organization conforming to the ISO/IEC 20000 standards.
In this course, candidates can expect to gain a comprehensive understanding of ITSMS best practices, service delivery processes, problem resolution processes, planning and implementation of services, control processes, releases processes, and relationship management processes. This training is aligned with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects) and is also compatible with ISO 20000-2 (Guidelines for the Implementation of an SMS) and ITIL.
Vinsys training focuses on creating ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer professionals by providing optimum training resources and ensures success in the certification exam with ease. Our trainers follow a skill-based training approach for enhanced learning while our courseware provides comprehensive material for an offline understanding of concepts.
The ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer training program is ideal for:
- Managers or consultants involved in IT Service Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an IT Service Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ITSMS requirements
- ITSM team members
Candidates applying for this course must have a fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and implementation principles.
Attending this ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer course will help you:
- Identify improvement areas specific to your organization in order to implement an effective SMS structure
- Get an insight of the internal audit process and prepare well for third party certification
- Understand functional requirements and key concepts of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 from an implementation perspective
- Conduct a review of the current position of an organization in compliance with the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Analyze and implement requirements to establish an effective SMS as per SO/IEC 20000-1:2018 standards
5 days Instructor led Online Training
Experienced Subject Matter Experts
Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Fundamental principles and concepts in Service Management
Service Management Control Best Practice based on ISO 20000
Planning an SMS based on ISO 20000
Implementing an SMS based on ISO 20000
Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an SMS based on ISO 20000
Continual improvement of an SMS based on ISO 20000
Preparation for an SMS certification audit
Senior Service Delivery Executive
Vinsys is a globally recognized professional training institute that has gained the trust of more than 600,000 professionals across the globe for helping them achieve their career goals through an in-depth understanding of concepts. Our highly focused approach allows candidates to ease their way to certifications with the strong backing of experienced trainers, accredited courseware, and flexible learning hours.
At Vinsys, we ensure our students are able to utilize the gained knowledge in real-life scenarios. For this, our trainers and entire training team encourage individual learners to take practice tests as well as attend our practical sessions thoroughly. We, as a team, extend collaborative measures to ensure our students clear the certification exam in the first attempt.
Key features of Vinsys training include:
- Highly experienced trainers
- Real-time scenarios
- Focused, practical training methodologies
- Flexible training schedule
- Accredited courseware
- Extensive exam preparation guidance
- Post-training support