24x7 access to learning resources
EC-Council Authorized Partner
Industry-expert, Certified trainers
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
- SOC Professionals
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts
- Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialists, Architects, and Managers
- Incident Response Team Members
- Individuals from the information security and professionals who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
- Threat Hunters
- Ethical Hackers
To take the CTIA exam, you need to either: -
- Send in an application demonstrating at least two years of professional experience in the IT sector (All candidates are required to pay USD 100 as a non-refundable application fee)
- Visit a certified EC-Council Partner (Authorized Training Center, iWeek, or iLearn) to participate in authorized EC-Council CTIA training (All candidates are required to pay the USD100 application fee unless your training fee already includes this)
- Types of data feed, sources, and data collection methods
- Threat intelligence data collection and acquisition through Open-Source Intelligence(OSINT), Human Intelligence(HUMINT), Cyber Counter Intelligence(CCI), Integrators of Compromise(IoCs), and the pyramid of pain
- Key issues in the InfoSec domain
- Creating effective threat intelligence reports
- Bulk data collection and management( data processing, structuring, normalization, sampling, storing, and visualization
- Complete threat analysis process including threat modeling, fine-tuning, evaluation, runbook, and knowledge base creation
- Importance of threat intelligence in risk management, SIEM, and incident response.
- Threat intelligence program steps (Requirements, Planning, Direction, Review)
- Data analysis types and techniques including Statistical Data Analysis, Structured Analysis of Competing Hypotheses(SACH)
- Cyber kill chain methodology, Advanced Persistent Threat (APT), Indicators of Compromise(IoCs), and the pyramid of pain
- Different threat intelligence, sharing platforms, acts, and regulations for sharing strategic, tactical, operational, and technical intelligence
- Various cyber threats, threat actors, and their objectives for cyber-attacks.
- Fundamentals of threat intelligence (including threat intelligence types, life cycle, strategy, capabilities, maturity model, frameworks, etc.
- Different data analysis, threat modeling, and threat intelligence tools.
About The Examination
C|TIA exam licenses cybersecurity executives to exhibit the expertise of their knowledge and proficiency required for threat intelligence.
Number of questions: 50
Duration: 2 hours
Test format: Multiple choices
Availability: EC-Council Exam Portal
Passing score: 70%
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Data Collection and Processing
- Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
- Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
- Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
- Data Analysis
Associate Professional Software Engineer
The course is just for 3 days (24 hours).
Vinsys has been providing training and certifications worldwide since 1999. It is an EC-Council accredited platform that monitors the improvement of every student on a regular basis. A blended approach inclusive of hands-on and lab sessions guarantees holistic knowledge of our learners.
Vinsys provides training for both corporate teams and individuals. It ensures your blended learning is checked by the highly qualified experts and the regular mock tests provided. The 24*7 assistance keeps the trainers updated with every student’s advanced growth.
You’ll be getting a refund if one such event occurs. On the other hand, you can apply for another course as well without any extra charges.
Vinsys provides you with revision classes to ensure you are on the track.
If you have informed us within 10 hours of your first session, you’ll get a refund in the initial mode of payment.
But you will not be provided with a refund if you have:
A. taken any of the course materials
B. completed 30% of the course
Vinsys offers you to customize your training hours as well. Depending on the capacity of the staff and the time available, you can decide whether you choose to go for a full-day or half-day training.