AWS certified instructors
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
100% exam assistance & Post training support
98% exam success rate
Developing on AWS Training Course
AWS cloud is a secure cloud platform that allows scalability and flexibility of applications like never before. Developing on AWS course highlights the basic concepts of AWS and provides in-depth knowledge of coding by using AWS SDK.
For software developers who wish to explore the AWS platform and dive deep into the AWS services, this course is a breakthrough. Professionals with knowledge of developing on AWS experience high demand in the job market as most of the organizations have committed to exploring AWS cloud platforms for developing their applications.
Vinsys provides this training with excellent, certified trainers who have considerable relevant industry experience. Our courseware is highly accredited and we ensure an in-depth understanding of the subject through practical examples. This course is highly beneficial for intermediate-level software engineers.
This course is aimed at:
- Intermediate-level software engineers
Candidates applying for this course are required to fulfil these prerequisites:
- A brief understanding of AWS services
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C#/.Net, Python, Java, etc.
- To develop solutions by using AWS SDK and interact with AWS services
- To use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- To use Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) as data stores
- To integrate data and applications by using Amazon API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), and AWS Step Functions
- To use Amazon Cognito and Web Identity Framework for user authentication
- To use Amazon Elasti Cache for improving application scalability
- To use containers in the development process
- To leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Working with Events
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Streams
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon Cloud Watch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS Cloud Formation
Senior IT Architect
AWS is a trending cloud platform and professionals trained in development on the AWS cloud are highly valued and employed at reputed positions in organizations. This course is advantageous to software developers who aspire to make a career in AWS.
Yes, Vinsys provides elaborative study material for supporting enhanced learning post-training hours.
This is a 3-day instructor-led course
Applicants need to be aware of the basic AWS services and must possess an in-depth working knowledge of one of the programming languages such as Python, C#/ ,Net or Java.
Any software developer of an intermediate level having some exposure to AWS concepts and services can take up this course.
Vinsys is a great learning platform and allows candidates to explore practical applications of the theoretical knowledge gained through our training. Due to its rigorous training expertise and extensive hands-on experience, Vinsys is popular among professionals who have already gained success through our training. We provide full support and guidance post-training too.