Professional, Certified Trainers
Accredited Training Organization with PeopleCert
100% Exam Preparation Guidance
99% Exam Success Rate
Certified Lean Six Sigma professionals are recognized for their problem-solving skills required in achieving business solutions and ensuring quality control. The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is suitable for:
- Quality Engineers
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Analysts
- Quality Auditors
- Any individual who wishes to contribute towards quality and process improvement within an organization
- To understand the basics of Six Sigma and its benefit for your organization
- To identify the principles of Lean Green Belt and learn its implementation in day-to-day activities
- To apply problem solving skills to particular scenarios based on the DMAIC (Define, measure, Analyze, Improve & Control) model
- To serve as a trained professional and valuable team member within specific function area of the organization
- To contribute actively towards organizational growth by driving and executing excellence projects
- To provide guidance to team members for data collection, inference and analysis
- To evaluate areas where Lean Green Belt principles can be applied for better outcomes
- To understand the core concepts of Lean Green Belt and prepare well by attempting several practice tests for success in the certification exam
There is no eligibility criterion for pursuing the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. This is a comprehensive course that educates candidates with regards to Lean Six Sigma from the ground level.
About The Examination
Exam type: Closed book
No. of questions: 100
Exam duration: 4 hours
Passing criteria: 70%
The Six Sigma Green Belt certification course is a 2-day course and can be taken by individuals to gain an upper hand in the projects involving Six Sigma. It allows professionals to participate in small improvement projects and makes them eligible for a recognizable position in the organization.
The knowledge gained in the Six Sigma Green Belt course provides a stepping stone towards learning advanced concepts of the Six Sigma Black Belt.
Candidates can expect to be assured of securing repute in the industry with advanced problem solving skills and be in a position to gain salary advantage as per market standards.
This training course on the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification enables candidates to:
- Learn about various Six Sigma Green Belt methodologies
- Contribute and participate in improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma
- Practice the DMAIC model and implement it within function-specific areas
- Understand data collection and data analysis tools within the scope of Six Sigma Green Belt
- Design well-planned strategies for improvising quality issues and mapping project success
- Apply problem-solving skills to improvement projects
- Clear the Green Belt certification exam with an excellent percentage
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- What is Quality?
- Evolution of Quality Function
- What is Six Sigma Certification?
- SIX SIGMA –Principles & Key Themes
- Terminologies in Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
- Quality Control v/s Quality Assurance
- ISO v/s Six Sigma
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Customer Needs (SN, UnN & D)
- Poka Yoke (RCO & ICD)
- Traditional Management v/s Modern Management
- Defining QCS Goals (Quality , Cost, Schedule)
- Cost of Quality (COQ)
- Value Stream Process Mapping (RVA, BVA, NVA)
Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology Module
- Seven Tools of Quality
- Control Chart
- Short Term Process Capability (Cp)
- Long Term Process Capability(Cpk)
- Sigma Level Calculation for Attribute Data
- Risk Management (FMEA)
Green Belts work on simple process improvement projects. Traditionally, their job would require less than 50% of their time to be focused on Six Sigma projects. However, Green Belt roles and job responsibilities include streamlining processes, focusing on quality control, facilitating quality maintenance to the Six Sigma Yellow Belt teammates and more. They receive guidance from Six Sigma Black Belts.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training gives detailed knowledge of Quality Management. It is a focused and systematic study of process-driven quality management. The course provides comprehensive, application-level training for anyone involved in quality management, audit, and any other quality-maintenance project.
After completing this Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to reap great results by eliminating errors and striving for a near-perfection stage in a project. This training will equip you will all the tools and techniques you need to tackle your work-place quality management-related challenges. The Green Belt is one of the important hierarchy belts in Six Sigma. Green Belt professionals contribute to the process improvement team as they operate under the supervision of Black Belt professionals.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course is suited for professionals working as Quality Managers, Quality Auditors, Team Leads or Managers, Quality Engineers, or professionals working in any industry who aspire to work in the stream of Quality Management.
Six Sigma Green Belt is recommended for professionals working in any industry which involves project/ process improvement and quality management. It is also highly prescribed for directors and governors of businesses who wish to run successful quality management projects and plan to instill an environment and discipline of continuous quality improvement at the workplace.
There are no specific eligibility criteria to take up the Six Sigma Green Belt training. Any professional can take up the training and certification exam. However, it is recommended that the participants having at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in the field of Quality Management or some amount of involvement in quality control enroll for the course. The participants should also have good logical reasoning and statistical analysis abilities.
Enrolling for the Six Sigma Yellow Belt as a preparatory course to Green Belt is definitely suggested. To prepare yourself for the training, gaining some knowledge on Six Sigma is helpful, but not mandatory.
The Six Sigma Green Belt Training Program at Vinsys consists of 16 hours of in-class sessions covered in 2 days. Each student is provided with 16 hours of direct one-on-one support such as assignments or projects, report generation, and software tools. Including assignments, the total duration of Six Sigma Green Belt Program is 16 hours apart from the 90 minutes of examination duration once the training is completed.
All open house Six Sigma Green Belt training sessions are conducted only on weekends for the convenience of working professionals who wish to attend.
At Vinsys, we create our schedules as per your preferences of location and time. You can put in a request to have a training program in your organization and we will be there along with our Vinsys Learning Lab!
At Vinsys, we offer the most cost-effective, professional IT training programs. If you are an individual or a team of working professionals, please do check our updated course calendar for Six Sigma Green Belt here.
For our Tailor-made (as per your team’s availability and convenience) and specially scheduled Six Sigma Green Belt programs, write to us on email@example.com or fill out the enquiry form.
Along with the training sessions, we provide the required course material, a set of practice questions for exam preparation and access to our tech-enabled Learning Labs to create a dynamic learning experience for you.
Training sessions are facilitated by certified experts who have practical working experience as well as training experience. Our facilitators have 20+ years of experience in Six Sigma and Quality Management.
All our Six Sigma instructors are Master Black Belts and have at least +14 years of experience working as Master Black Belts for organizations across the globe in training delivery and consultation on Six Sigma.
Certification Exam (Paper-based exam) is conducted immediately after completion of the training i.e. on the last day of the training. The only method to earn an IASSC certification is to successfully complete the training and clear the official IASSC certification™ exam. At Vinsys, we do conduct IASSC Certification exams as well.
In this training program, you will gain the context and more than a basic understanding of Six Sigma including the processes and principles. Grasping the Six Sigma fundamentals will create a great foundation for starting your career as a Green Belt certified professional for you.
Lean Six Sigma problem-solving methods consist of the set of 5 principles you utilize to reduce errors and reach perfection. To help you attain consistency in the same, there are a number of tools and techniques. DMAIC and DMADV are the most popular Six Sigma models. Following are some of the tools we cover in our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training at Vinsys.
- The 5S System – Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain
- Value Stream Maps – Value enabling, adding and non-value adding actions
- Pareto Chart – Distinguish between the groups of data
- FMEA – Failure Modes and Effect Analysis
- Kaizen – A practice of Continuous Improvement
- Poka-yoke – The Mistake Proofing process
Yes, you certainly can.
It is a common misconception that Six Sigma is only meant for IT professionals. Any individual working in any domain right from Healthcare to Media and Entertainment can go for Six Sigma training. Simply because it focuses on quality of products or services your organization has to offer. It teaches you efficiency-boosting techniques and tools you can utilize and encourage your team for better processes, task execution and delivery.
After you complete your training and certification exam successfully, you’ll be able to bring positive changes in your work environment and procedures. Your implementations of quality measures can take your organization to the zenith of perfection which will result into creating value for your customers and achieving customer satisfaction or customer delight.
DMAIC is one of the most recognized and useful model in Lean Six Sigma. It is simply known as Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control.
DMAIC improves efficiency in your processes and has proven to be a very significant tool in Six Sigma projects. Any quality improvement procedure begins with these five steps in this DMAIC model which is also an integral part of Lean methodologies.
Yes. At Vinsys we arrange classroom as well as online training programs. The live online training is conducted by our experts through WebEx.
Please do get in touch with our experts for any queries you may have about our exclusive online training
Securing good marks in the Green Belt examination is important. The most important thing is to completely understand the key concepts so that you can apply the methodologies at your workplace. In order for one to do so, attending a training program is recommended. The benefits of going for a professional certification training (preferably classroom training) for Six Sigma Green Belt are that you learn all the fundamentals through numerous industry examples which prepares you for a hands-on approach of using Six Sigma; your problem-solving abilities improve, and you get an opportunity to ask as many questions as it takes to get the concepts right!