Accredited Training Organization
99% Exam Success Rate
Problem-solving approach & Interactive sessions
100% Exam Preparation Guidance
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification course is ideal for professionals who are engaged in the Quality management domain. For example,
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Quality System Managers & Supervisors
- Auditors and Analysts
- Team Leaders
- Senior Managers
- Project Managers
- Management Professionals
- To understand key principles of the Six Sigma Black Belt
- To identify defects or variations in a process
- To use basic and advanced statistical tools and methods in problem-solving approach
- To apply problem-solving skills to functional areas utilizing the DMAIC model
- To analyze areas where Lean Black Belt principles can be applied for better outcomes
- To learn Six Sigma Black Belt concepts and prepare well for the certification exam
There are no formal prerequisites in order to appear for the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification exam. Passing the Green Belt certification and obtaining Six Sigma Black Belt training from a qualified institute are preferred but not mandatory. The concepts are explained in this course too but at a faster pace.
About The Examination
Exam type: Closed book
No. of questions: 150
Exam duration: 4 hours
Passing criteria: 70%
On successfully clearing the IASSC Black Belt Certification exam, professionals are awarded with the IASSC Black Belt Certificate issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification.
The certificate includes a Certification Number, a professional designation that adds value to your resume, and a digital badge (.png file). It also grants the right to use the IASSC certification titles on public profiles in compliance with the IASSC Marks Use Policy.
IASSC certifications hold a perpetual value. W.e.f. March 1, 2017, there has been a classification system in place for recognizing certifications as “Current” for a period of three years and “Elapsed” until recertification.
- For organizations: Six Sigma has been captivating the market since decades now and its values are known for credibility and performance. It is a popular methodology accepted widely in organizations in order to improvise customer satisfaction rates. Six Sigma helps identify and eliminate errors that would eventually lead to business losses.
- Career pathways: Six Sigma qualifications instantly gives a boost to a candidate’s profile and elevated his/her chances of grabbing an awaited opportunity with a renowned organization.
- Job security: In a situation where companies decide to layoff, their Six Sigma qualified professionals experience major reliance and they become their most efficient resources in identifying areas of cost control.
- Salary perks: Monetary benefit is among the most likely advantages of all. Six Sigma Black Belt credential is sufficient to make you stand out of the crowd and demonstrate excellence on-the-job with minimum investment.
- Leadership opportunities: With the knowledge to make remarkable decisions impacting the organizational strategies significantly, Six Sigma professionals enjoy the unnoticed attention of the management. The higher credential you possess, greater will be your chances of growth.
4 days Instructor-led Online Training
Experienced Subject Matter Experts
Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
Customized Training Across Various Domains
Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Introduction and Organization-wide Planning and Deployment
- Process Management and Measures
- Team Management
- Design for Six Sigma
- Other Miscellaneous Topics
Lead Quality Assurance
Team Lead Quality and Deliverables
AGM Service Delivery
Six Sigma Black Belt is a certification acquired by professionals who wish to gain an in-depth knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodology and lead complex improvement projects. At this level, individuals can expect to gain a significant understanding of the DMAIC model.
Candidates must attempt and clear the IASSC Certified Six Sigma Black Belt exam with 70% marks to achieve the qualification.
It is a 150 question, closed book exam that needs to be completed within 4 hours. This contains 30 questions from each of the major sections of the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge.
In order to gain the required marks, we recommend that candidates undergo professional training for this course from a renowned institute like Vinsys. In addition, some real-world experience of Six Sigma projects would enhance learning.
W.e.f. March 2017, IASSC has declared that the certifications will get a “Current” status for a period of three years, after which it would be changed to “Elapsed” until recertification.
Yes, Vinsys provides an authentic course completion certificate once you clear the Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam.
Vinsys is a successful & leading training provider for professional training courses. Our core expertise lies in training individuals technically and skillfully. We aim at delivering a complete package that doesn’t restrict only till the clearing of certification exams.
Our training are aimed at developing a professional through practical as well as a theoretical pathway to enable success in real job scenarios. We have well-qualified trainers with considerable industry exposure for experiential learning. Our course material undergoes several revisions and is drafted in compliance with the latest updates to the syllabus.
Here are a few reasons why people trust Vinsys:
- Highly professional, accredited trainers
- Well-established training environment (virtual+classroom)
- Multiple training delivery styles
- Skill-based learning
- Flexible hours of training schedule
- 97% exam passing success rate
- Complete exam preparation guidance