35 Contact Hour of Training
Comprehensive, Interactive Classroom & Online Training
About the Credential
- PMI®'s Project Management Professional PMP® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for all those involved in Project Management. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects.
- This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to PMI® Project Management Salary Survey - Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project managers’ salaries.
Online Live Interactive Training
- 4/5 Days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Access to PMI authorized PMP course contents
- Vinsys Training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- What is Project? Why project?
- What is Project Management?
- Projects & Operations inter-dependability
- Project management: Performance domains
- Project management: Principles
- Project management: Models and methods
Lead Customer Success Manager
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent) -
Minimum five years/ 60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 7,500 hours should have been spent leading and directing the project 35 contact hours of formal Project Management education.
Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or global equivalent) -
Minimum three years/ 36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 4,500 hours should have been spent leading and directing the project, 35 contact hours of formal Project Management education