AXELOS Authorised Training Partner
Professional, accredited trainers
Flexible training schedules
100% Success Ratio In the Exam
ITIL® MALC Course
The ITIL MALC course is designed to highlight the management aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle. It delivers essential management values pertaining to the objectives, functions, purposes to improvise the implementation of various stages of the Service Lifecycle.
ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) is a stage that lays between the ITIL Intermediate levels and ITIL Expert certifications. It entirely focuses on learning to apply their knowledge gained through various intermediate stages of the ITIL Certifications in real-world environments.
On completing the ITIL MALC certification, candidates will receive the ITIL Expert Certificate from PeopleCert.
Additionally, this certification completes the eligibility criteria for the ITIL Master Level.
Candidates seriously looking for a career in the ITSM field will benefit highly on personal as well as professional fronts by taking up the MALC course. It equips candidates with the knowledge of the five lifecycle stages. It also enlightens candidates about the management strategies that are essential to apply a suitable ITIL structure to a specific condition. The MALC certification training course also throws light on the international industry standards and methods of executing the ITIL lifecycle developments within a fully-functioning organizational environment without compromising on the existing activities and levels of performance.
Professionals who have stepped into the career path of ITIL to pursue their interest in the ITSM field are the ones who benefit the most out of the ITIL MALC certification. This course intends to glorify the career of:
- IT Managers/Senior IT Managers
- Chief Information Officers
- IT Development Professionals
- IT Operational Practitioners
- Candidates who wish to demonstrate their ITIL knowledge through their higher levels of ITIL certifications
- Professionals involved in the management and implementation of ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Aspirants who wish to achieve the ITIL Expert Certification
Candidates applying for this course must have:
- Passed the ITIL Foundation Certificate training worth 2 credits
- 15 credits from various ITIL Intermediate qualifications
- 30 contact hours of training from an AXELOS Accredited Training Organization (contact hours include only hours of instruction and excludes break time)
- Spent a minimum of 28 hours in studying the foundation and intermediate level knowledge
About The Examination
ITIL MACL exam format is as follows:
- Question Pattern: Multiple choice
- No. of Questions: 10
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Passing Criteria: 35 marks out of 50 (70%)
- Exam Type: Closed book
ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) certification completes the Intermediate Stream of ITIL certifications and opens doors for the ITIL Expert Certification. It summarizes the knowledge gained through various Intermediate levels and enables candidates to learn managerial aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
Candidates will get to learn the ITIL publication content and also get to understand business, purpose, processes, management, supervisory objectives, activities, and functions of different processes covered in the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
How will ITIL MALC certification boost my career?
With the MALC Certification, candidates complete the prerequisite for applying to the ITIL Master level certification. Moreover, it recognizes a candidate’s skills and knowledge gained through the various ITIL Intermediate certifications that allow him to procure an esteemed position and grab several opportunities with corporate giants across the world.
Vinsys helps candidates by providing complete exam guidance along with post-training support too. Our training delivery pattern and expert facilitators ensure to infest fundamentals in an efficient manner. Therefore our students excel in the certification exams in the first go.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- 2 day Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Managing services and service management
- The service lifecycle
- Service value across the different stages of the service lifecycle
- Other key concepts.
- Co-ordination of business relationship management across the service lifecycle, and the role of business relationship management in communication
- Stakeholder management and communication
- The value of good communication and ensuring its flow across the service lifecycle.
- The integration of service management processes through the service lifecycle
- The impact of service strategy on other service lifecycle stages
- The value of a service lifecycle perspective when designing service solutions
- The inputs and outputs of processes and stages in the service lifecycle
- The value to business and the interfaces of all processes in the ITIL® service lifecycle
- Identification and assessment of customer and stakeholder needs and requirements across all service lifecycle stages, and ensuring appropriate priority is given to them
- How the service design package provides a link between service design, service transition and service operation
- Managing cross-lifecycle processes to ensure appropriate impact and involvement at all required service lifecycle stages
- Implementing and improving services, using key sources of information for identifying the need for improvement
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks of the service lifecycle stages, and potential conflicts and competing issues across the service lifecycle.
- Organizational structure, skills and competence
- Service provider types and service strategies
- Measuring and demonstrating business value
- Determining and using metrics
- Design and development of measurement frameworks and methods
- Monitoring and control systems
- Use of event management tools to increase visibility of the infrastructure and IT service delivery.
- Implementing service management
- Assessing service management
- Improving service management
- Key considerations for the implementation and improvement of both the service management practice and the services themselves
- Key considerations when planning and implementing service management technologies.
Enterprise Program Manager
MALC stands for Managing Across the Lifecycle. ITIL Service Lifecycle consists of the following 5 stages: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, and Continual Service Improvement. MACL deals with the management aspects of these five stages and clears the way for candidates aspiring to take the ITIL Master Certification.
In order to appear for the ITIL MACL exam, candidates need to provide the following:
- ITIL Foundation Certificate (2 credits)
- 15 credits from various ITIL Intermediate qualifications
- Proof of 30 contact hours of training from an AXELOS Accredited Training Organization (contact hours include only hours of instruction and excludes break time)
- Candidates must complete 28 hours in studying the foundation and intermediate level knowledge
Yes, we provide certificates once candidates clear the MALC certification exam.
The ITIL MALC certificate is valid for lifetime and does not need recertification.
Yes. Vinsys offers multiple practice tests and in order to prepare candidates well for the MALC certification exam.
Apart from training, the course fees include well-crafted course material along with practice/mock exams and certificates.
- We are an Accredited Training Organization
- Experiential Education
- Experienced Industry Experts
- Accredited course material
- Quality Courseware
- Post-training support