Industry expert trainers with vast experience
Complete assistance pre and post-certification
Transitional training using the latest version of ITIL
98.5% Exam Success Rate
Since ITIL Foundation Certification is a basic requirement for any IT Professional to learn and grow further in the field of IT Service Management, ITIL 4 MPT Certification is the best suited for:
• IT Managers/ IT Support Managers
• Quality Analysts
• Service Delivery Managers/ Associates
• Application Managers
• IT Developers/ IT Development Managers
• Database Administrators
• IT Audit Managers
• IT Architects
• IT Executives
• Business Operation Managers
• IT Consultants
• ITSM Trainers and Facilitators
The eligibility criterion to appear for the 5-day training program and examination for ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition is as follows:
• 17 Credits as per the ITIL Credit System achieved from ITIL v3
• ITIL v3 Expert (more than 17 credits)
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module allows ITIL V3 candidates to recognize their previous achievements while continuing to gain additional skills and up-to-date knowledge required in order to navigate the digital service economy.
This module emphasizes facilitating candidates on how to:
- Use ITIL to help organizations adopt and adapt service management
- Integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled services and products
- Convert demand into value through IT-enabled services
- Ensure rapid delivery of products and services
- Leverage the benefits of Agile and Lean to organizational success
- Engage stakeholders healthily and improve communication among them
- Strategize, plan and deliver projects with continual improvement and agility
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- 2 days Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Key concepts of Service Management and the role of ITIL
- Why is ITIL® successful?
- The structure of the ITIL® service lifecycle in brief (for reference)
- SVS and SVC (Service Value System and Service Value Chain)
- The purpose, objectives, and scope of Service Value System.
- Value to the business by each element of the Service Value Chain.
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Dimension 1: Organizations and People
- Dimension 2: Information and Technology
- Dimension 3: Partners and Suppliers
- Dimension 4: Value Streams and Processes
- The Eight Guiding Principles
- The Six Service Value Chain Activities
- ITIL Management Practices: Introduction
- General Management Practices
- Role, objectives and organizational structures
- The technical management function, application management function, IT operations management function, service desk function
ITIL 4 Specialist – Create, Deliver and Support:
- How to design, deliver and support services through Service Value Stream
- Relevant practices contributing to the Creation, Delivery, and Support
- How to co-ordinate, prioritize activities to Create, Deliver and Support
- Customer Journeys: How are they designed
- How to nurture stakeholder relationships and how to co-create quality services
- How to realize and validate service value
- Concept of High-Velocity nature of the digital enterprise
- Digital Products and ITIL ‘Operating Model’
- Digital Product: Lifecycle
- How to deliver high-velocity IT with the help of ITIL Guiding Principles
- Understanding scope and plan, direct activities
- The role of GRC
- How to integrate methods into SVS
Chetan S. Mangaonkar
ITIL 4 version is the latest one. It has been released recently in 2019. ITIL 4’s next update ‘Managing Professional Modules’ have been scheduled to release in November 2019. Therefore, ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition (MPT) Certification Training is only a bridge program that works as a connector for ITIL v3 experts and ITIL v3 professionals.
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition (MPT) Certification training course is a bridge course that attempts to connect ITIL v3 professionals and experts to the new Managing Professional concepts of ITIL 4. This training gives intermediate knowledge of IT Service Management. This bridge course provides comprehensive ITIL 4 MP training to those who wish to excel in the field of ITSM and those involved in the service, management, and delivery of services in IT.
The prerequisite for this certification training course is that the participant must have achieved 17 or more than 17 credits from ITIL v3 and training for the same must have been received by an accredited training organization. If a participant does not hold 17 credits from ITIL v3, then he/ she will not be eligible to participate in this certification exam.
This course is specifically recommended and aimed at IT Managers/ IT Support Managers, Quality Analysts, Service Delivery Managers/ Associates, Application Managers, IT Developers/ IT Development Managers, Database Administrators, IT Audit Managers, IT Architects, IT Executives, Business Operation Managers, IT Consultants, ITSM Trainers and Facilitators.
Training duration for this course is 2 days.
Along with the training sessions, we provide the required course material, a set of practice questions for your exam preparation and access to our tech-enabled Learning Labs to create a dynamic learning experience for you.
In this training program, you will gain the context and basic understanding of ITIL 4 including the processes and principles of ITIL 4. Along with that, all four modules in ITIL 4 Managing Professional are covered in this course including exam preparation and sample question paper solving sessions.
Yes, it is a closed book test.