Courseware accredited by DevOps Institute
Multiple practice exams & certification exam guidance
Extensive hands-on for better grasping of concepts
98% exam passing success rate
DevOps Foundation Training Course
This DevOps Foundation training course on DevOps Foundation Certification is aimed at providing an in-depth understanding of different DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, Nagios, etc. and focuses on delivering practical exposure to the DevOps concepts through real-time scenarios.
DevOps provides elaborative guidelines on automation of workflows and measuring performance efficiency. In this foundation course, you will learn about Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration, Application Monitoring, Code Automation, Version Controlling, and Configuration Management.
The DevOps Foundation Certification focuses on establishing and enhancing the workflow between software developers and IT Operations professionals thereby bridging the gap for increased efficiency and customer satisfaction. DevOps professionals are one of the highly demanded resources in the industry and this Foundation course from Vinsys offers a great opportunity to obtain your DevOps certification through learned, experienced and result-oriented training.
Professionals who can benefit from the DevOps Foundation Training course include, but are not limited to:
- Operations Managers
- DevOps Engineers
- Project Managers
- System/Network Managers
- Application/Software Developers
- Quality Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Automation Architects
- Business Stakeholders
This is a Foundation course that introduces you to DevOps concepts and thus does not require any formal programming knowledge or professional qualification. However, a basic knowledge of IT terminology would be a great add-on.
- To understand DevOps concepts, principles and methodologies
- To apply DevOps for increasing agility, customer focus, and quality
- To learn about the application of DevOps in real-world scenarios
- To identify areas of application where DevOps can offer maximum efficiency
- To improve communication and workflow
- To deliver projects swiftly and efficiently with improved designing, development, deployment and operations
- To prepare well for the DevOps Foundation Certification exam with clarity of concepts and practice tests
About The Examination
Question type: Multiple Choice
No. of questions: 40 questions per paper
Exam duration: 60 minutes (75 minutes if the exam is taken in language other than English)
Passing criteria: 26 correct answers out of 40 (65%)
Exam type: Closed book
After this course on DevOps Foundation, professionals will gain competence on the subject and deliver the following expertise in their career:
- Reduced production cycles: DevOps enhances productivity by reducing the production cycles.
- Enhanced communication and collaboration: With a common goal, everyone including stakeholders take part in the development process which improves communication thereby reducing the occurrence of errors and enabling quick resolutions.
- Increased efficiency: DevOps aims at automating most of the possible development tasks in order to accelerate development.
- Skill assessment: DevOps professionals understand that coding isn’t everything. Developers who are poor at coding may excel in other areas. With frequent assessment, it becomes easier to assess performance development within a DevOps team.
With multiple trends emerging in the IT sector every few months, all promising more efficient, comfortable, and reliable ways of doing things, IT professionals can never stop learning. Pursuing a DevOps certification is a great step to enhance your career prospects.
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Implementing DevOps concepts and practices in your day-to-day job activities
- The relationship between Agile, ITSM, and Agile
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Robust communication channels and feedback loops
- Automation including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling of DevOps for the organization
- CSFs and KPIs
IT Service Management Manager
Rakesh Kumar Sinha
Sr Manager IT Infrastructure
DevOps as the name suggests, is a combination of development and operations that aims to enhancing an organization’s ability to deliver successfully at all levels in the service lifecycle. In short, it aligns development, operations and testing to bring out the best in software development and enhancing the value of the development process.
IT professionals who are working in Agile Service Design environment or who wish to acquire knowledge about the DevOps principles and concepts can pursue this course. Professionals working as Business Analysts, Application Developers, Automation Engineers, Business Stakeholders or Consultants and those familiar with Lean, Agile, and ITSM can apply for the DevOps Foundation course.
No. There is no formal prerequisite as such. However, individuals are expected to have basic knowledge of Agile, Software Development, Lean and ITSM.
Yes, once you successfully clear the DevOps Foundation certification exam, Vinsys provides you with a course completion certificate offered by the DevOps Institute.
DevOps certified professionals are greatly in demand as businesses have realized the importance of facilitating well-defined processes in operations for enhanced performance. DevOps certainly gives an edge to individuals opting for a bright career. It ensures a secure job and timely progress by advancing with further certifications in the field.