Comprehensive, Interactive Classroom & Online Training
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
Internationally acclaimed Subject Matter Expertise with 25+ years of Industry and Training Experience
Course Designed According To Corporate Requirements
Upon completion of this training students should be able to:
- Understand the importance of planning and scoping compliance-based assessments, including critical legal and compliance factors.
- Utilize the appropriate tools and techniques to conduct information gathering and perform vulnerability scans.
- Analyze and interpret scan and assessment results
- Perform various attacks and exploits, such as social engineering attacks, physical attacks, exploits on network-based, wireless and RF-based, location-based, localhost, and other vulnerabilities.
- Use their technical skills to perform penetration tests and leverage the results.
- Use report writing and handling best practices to best communicate mitigation recommendations to management for identified vulnerabilities.
What Will You Learn?
- Planning and Scoping
- Information Gathering and Vulnerability Identification
- Attacks and Exploits
- Penetration Testing Tools
- Reporting and Communication
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Understand the importance of planning for an engagement
- Key legal concepts
- Understand the importance of scoping an engagement correctly
- Understand the critical aspects of compliance-based assessments
- For various scenarios, execute information gathering with different techniques
- Vulnerability scanning techniques for various scenarios
- Analyzing vulnerability scanning results
- Process for leveraging information to prepare for exploitations
- Weaknesses and specialized systems
- Understanding differences between social engineering attacks
- Exploiting network-based vulnerabilities
- Exploiting wireless and RF-based vulnerabilities
- Exploiting application-based vulnerabilities
- Exploiting local host vulnerabilities
- Physical security attacks related to facilities
- Post exploitation techniques
- Utilizing Nmap to execute information gathering exercises
- Understanding the use cases for different tools
- Analyzing tool output data from a penetration test
- Analyzing basic scripts (limited to Bash, Python, Ruby, and PowerShell)
- Report writing and handling best practices
- Post report delivery activities
- Mitigation strategies for discovered vulnerabilities
- Communication during the penetration testing process
Mr. Ammar Elkaderi
Mr. Kiran Raghavan
Vinsys educates you practically. With a determined vision, excellent trainers, up-to-date courseware, and a well-structured training plan, Vinsys assures guaranteed results. We focus more on delivering skills rather than only knowledge as we believe knowledge must be applied skillfully in order to achieve excellence.
Vinsys delivers value to its students and conducts sufficient mock tests to assure complete exam preparation. We aim at certifying every professional undertaking our training course.
- More than 600,000 minds trained globally on various professional certifications
- Professional, industry-expert trainers with more than 15 years of experience
- Flexible training schedules
- 98% success rate in certification exams
- Complete exam preparation guidance
- Practical learning