Autodesk Authorized Training Center
24x7 access to learning resources
Flexible training schedule
A course completion certificate from Autodesk
- Learning AutoCAD workspace and the user interface.
- Using essential drawing/editing and viewing tools.
- Organizing drawing objects.
- Utilizing reusable symbols.
- Preparing a layout.
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
- Individuals using AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT with Windows operating system.
- Those interested in creating basic 2D drawings in AutoCAD, and producing high-precision 3D modeling.
- Working understanding of basic design/drafting procedures and terms.
- Knowledge of the Windows operating system.
- 3 Day Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Starting with the software.
- Learning the user interface.
- Working with Commands.
- Cartesian Workspace.
- Opening existing drawing files.
- Viewing drawings.
- Saving the work.
- Drawing lines.
- Erasing objects.
- Drawing vertical/horizontal lines.
- Drawing rectangles/circles.
- Undoing/redoing actions.
- Creating simple drawings and shapes.
- Utilizing running Object Snaps and Snap Overrides.
- Polar tracking at angles.
- Object Snap tracking.
- Drawing with Snap and Grid (Optional).
- Selecting objects for editing.
- Moving objects.
- Rotating/scaling/mirroring objects.
- Editing with Grips.
- Learning electronics diagrams.
- Using Polar and Tracking.
- Surge Protector.
- Creating new drawings with templates.
- Defining layers.
- Layer states.
- Changing Objects' layers.
- Drawing arcs and polylines.
- Editing polylines.
- Drawing polygons and ellipses.
- Working with object properties.
- Measuring objects.
- Architectural, mechanical and civil projects.
- Trimming, extending, and stretching objects.
- Creating Fillets and Chamfers.
- Offsetting objects.
- Creating arrays of objects.
- Describing blocks.
- Working with, and inserting dynamic blocks.
- Inserting blocks through tool palettes and the DesignCenter.
- Mechanical projects: Plate, Gasket, and Rocker arm.
- Architectural project: Floor plan.
- Civil project: Parking lot.
- Working and creating in layouts.
- Creating layout viewports.
- Guidelines for layouts.
- Printing concepts and layouts.
- Printing and plotting settings.
- Mechanical and architectural projects.
- Adding text in a drawing.
- Modifying multiline text.
- Formatting multiline text.
- Adding notes with leaders to drawing.
- Creating and modifying tables.
- Editing hatches.
- Dimensioning concepts.
- Adding linear, radial, and angular dimensions.
- Editing dimensions.
- Mechanical project.
- Architectural project 1.
- Architectural project 2.
- Civil project.
Yes! AutoCAD 2021 has been modernized as per customers' feedback to carry enhancements and new features for promoting automation, improving efficiency, and increasing overall productivity. Therefore, mastering the basics acts as a stepping stone towards its optimum utilization.
Not all. The primary goal of this course is only to explain the most relevant and critical AutoCAD 2021 tools or concepts. One may choose the Level 2 and Level 3 courses after completing this training.
Although AutoCAD, including the 2021 offering, can be used for producing both 2D and 3D drawings; this specific course focuses more on the creation of basic 2D drawings.
Some of the key advantages comprise Autodesk certified industry-experienced trainers, the official curriculum, AutoCAD course completion certificate, and 24x7 learner support.
You may check our updated AutoCAD training calendar here, and avail of up to 15% group discounts.